Monday, October 26, 2009

At Last






I have finally found the time to list my Raggedy Ann doll and my pumpkin doll on ebay this evening!  It has been a very long time since I have listed dolls, so here's hoping they get a bid, my daughter has dibs on the pumpkin gal, she loves her and especially the owl I made to go along with her.

My final post for now, leaving on Thursday to spend time with my family at Walt Disney World, we will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside.  I cannot wait to see my grandchildren and of course my sons and my daughters-in-law.

Happy and Safe Halloween.
Enjoy handing out candy to the Trick or Treaters or taking your little ones out to go Trick or Treating! 

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Your dolls are always so adorable.
Have a really wonderful time with the grands!

Simply Shelley said...

Oh,my dolly's sister is so cute....and so is your pumpkin girl...have a wonderful time with your family....blessings

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Have a wonderful vacation and get lots of snuggles in with the grands!

Sharrieboberry said...

We love staying at Port Orleans French Quarter when we visit WDW! The river is so pretty. Lucky you visiting this time of year.

The dolls are lovely and I hope I'm able to check in to see more of your handiwork!

AwtemNymf said...

awww- this is the first time I've come across your blog, and I enjoyed my visit. I'm always on the lookout for Raggedy friends. :O) Sweet doll!

I'd like to invite you to my Raggedy Blog event: Christmas with Annie
Hope to see you there! Us Raggedy gals gotta stick together :O)