Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 17th-Pre*Christmas Gift


Last night I got to open my pre-Christmas gift from my husband! I had asked for a red/white plate to use not only for Christmas, but for other occasions as well. I love the color red! This plate will be great for February when I decorate for Valentine's Day! The shapes look like hearts! I also received two sweet Snowmen plates, they are just right for setting out cookies or little snacks during the holidays! Isn't the big guy so neat and the snowman on the smaller plate is so cute! He is now in my glass front kitchen cabinet and the one with a lot of black is in the dining room. I love plates, all kinds, but I do not like to cook! My "good" set of china are actually two sets that I purchased from two different yard sales many years ago. In other photos you can see them on my hutch in the dining room.



No comments: