Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Day to one and all!

THEY MET THEIR GOAL AND NOW CAN GET THEIR TRACTOR.
YEAH...I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM

 
********************************************** 


I have a favor to ask, if any one is out their reading/looking at my blog.  I am hoping that you can find an extra dollar to help out this young couple purchase a tractor for a farm they are starting up in Georgia.  I know Darby from where my son went to college in Sterling Vermont.  She is a sweetheart, has had some knocked downs in her life and has always stood strong.  She is the hardest worker I know and it is my hope to see her and her husband succeed in this endeavor!   So, I know it is down to the wire, but if you can help please do.  All of their produce is grown without chemicals, NO GMO seeds...just honest to goodness flavor grown the old fashion way.  Thank you again!

Here is the link:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1443074396/a-tractor-for-sun-dog-farm?ref=home_location

And here is a link to their website Sun Dog Farm.

This is not a gimmick, it is all done through a project called Kickstarter to give a hand to help someone find the path to make their dreams come true...

Adding a fun little photo, this is not the tractor!
 
 


Many hugs and thank you!

No comments: