Monday, November 21, 2011

I Want to Wish Everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!  Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only a few days away!  I feel as if I just wrote about Halloween in the month of October…the older I get the faster the days fly by.  I am also very busy doing projects around the house so I guess that makes the days go by quickly.

Here are a few photos of my Thanksgiving dining table and other pictures of Thanksgiving décor around the house.  I moved the sofa in the living room and I hung a sweet glass front cabinet over it.  Projects like that require spackling/sanding and painting…but I enjoy that.

The postcard in my header is 85 years old!  It was sent to my husband’s uncle when he was a child, I also have some very old cards from Christmas which were in his family that I display with my Christmas decorations.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS TO ONE AND ALL FROM MY HOME TO YOURS!

Thanksgiving 2011 001

Thanksgiving 2011 006

Thanksgiving 2011 010

Thanksgiving 2011 013

1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

As always your home is beautiful and decorated so wonderfully... thanks for sharing and have a most blessed Thanksgiving Day...