Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Little Raggedy Ann Dolls

Original Raggedy Ann style dolls made by me, Martha of Jelliesjamsdolls.
It seems like ages ago that I have listed a doll or dolls on eBay. I am now back into my doll making hobby and enjoying it. I have two little ones that I will be listing on eBay this week. They are hiding behind a book 'cause they still do not have their bloomers yet, well one does and the other does not! I love making my style of Raggedy Ann dolls, giving them the look of being worn and well loved. Back to the sewing table after the dinner dishes are finished. . .back to making my little Raggedy Annies!

I hope they put a smile on your face when you look at them!







3 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

I for one love your vintage style Annies. I need to start saving so I can have one of my own...I like yours better than any handmade ones I am seen.You are very talented in creating wonderful dolls...

Blessings

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

I am absolutely in love with your dolls. I also love the pictures of your house it is just the wonderful look that I hope to have in mine.

I found you through Shelley of Vintage Variety another blog that I really love.

I will be coming here often and am looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful things.

Iris

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love them, too! I found your blog on Shelley's and I love it! Hope you make some more Annie dolls!