Monday, August 24, 2009

Just learned about this sad news.

I enjoy so many blogs and picturetrails, for me it is like visiting a friend.  Many, many of you have inspired me with your photos of your homes and your words.  Tonight I was "visiting" a picturetrail album and learned that Ruth Rochelle of Primitivehomeplace passed away.   Those of you who visit  her picturetrail or  knew her must have known this already, it was shocking for me to read this.  This news made me stop and realize how fragile life is and to enjoy everyday with all that we have, our families, friends, homes everyone and everything that becomes a part of who we are.  I did not "know" her, but felt as though I did, she seemed to be such a loving person.  I believe her home was also in Country Sampler. 

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

So sad to hear this...recently another blogging friend passed away. She had young children. The youngest being a newborn. It just broke my heart. Like you say,life is so very fragile. We shouldn't let one day slip by without counting our many blessings...
My prayers go out to her family....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I love the picture of you and your dolls.It is so sweet...

Blesssings

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I didn't know Ruth but her family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.