Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

My favorite time of year is almost over, Christmas Eve! We had a nice dinner, good conversations and laughs. Part of me is longing for when my children were young, to have that magical feeling again when you see Christmas through the eyes of a child. I miss my babies and I wish my now grown children and their families a very Merry and Blessed Christmas day. They are with me in my heart and for my two sons who are married my special prayer is that know how blessed they are to have their children and to savor every moment of them being young, because in a blink of an eye they too will be grown.

Merry Christmas to my family and friends.
Some photos of Christmas past, my sons and daughter and Christmas present with my daughter, my husband and my daughter's friend.










Merry Christmas!





2 comments:

Elaine said...

Merry Christmas Martha

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Martha,

I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your home at Christmas! And you're so right...the kids grow up so quickly! Our son is almost 20!

I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your kids too (both as kids and now)! You have a lovely family!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments about our kitchen!

Stop by anytime! Happy New Year from our family to yours!

Tammy