Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Grandson, Sage









Today, December 5th, is my Grandson's birthday. It seems like yesterday when my daughter in law and my son called from Seattle and said they were on their way to the hospital. I was so excited to know we were going to have a little boy joining our family! I shall always remember the first time I saw him, he was about six months old, I could not wait for the flight from NJ to Seattle to end so I could meet this little guy and see my son and my daughter in law. When I walked toward the waiting area I spotted my son, the best looking guy there!, he was holding Sage facing out, Sage looked at me and started holding his little arms out toward me, I started to cry and quickly went over and scooped him out of my son's arms. I have been blessed by having spent long stretches of time with him, as he got older he would come and stay during summer vacation and a few times for Christmas vacation. Now for us to travel to/from Florida has become complicated because there are no longer any direct flights. I look forward to the time I can visit again and we were thrilled to have him and his little brother Cole spend time with us over the summer and to go with us to Vermont. These are some photos of different times in Sage's life. . .
Happy Happy Birthday Sage! We LOVE you!

No comments: