Sunday, January 20, 2008

Doll Collection






These are some of my favorite little dolls. They are displayed in an old china cabinet, the dark wood cabinet belonged to my Mother-In-Law and the pine one I found in an antique shop dowtown. I love to collect the old home-made Raggedy Ann dolls, I have more which I store and change them out every so often. I love the Indian Raggedy doll on the top of the dark cabinet. The little clown doll in the dark cabinet was a gift to my son when he was one year old, he is now 38! I love little dolls, baby style dolls, old home-made vintage Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls and my two Bluettes.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE your doll cabinets Martha!

Martha said...

Hi, thank you so much for your comment! Thanks for looking at my blog!
Hugs, Martha

Meg said...

Martha,
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog this morning. Your doll collection is really something! Meg

Unknown said...

Oh how I do love those photos! All the girls look so sweet! Seeing your baby dolls reminds me of my mother's dolly which has been in pieces for a YEAR waiting for me to return to her and put her back together. Thanks for sharing these!