Monday, December 2, 2013

Merry December
 
 
Hope everyone is well.  The months go by so quickly.  I am always lagging far behind with my blogging.  When I have a moment to write a post it has been months since my last post. 
 
Not much really new going on at the house.  I am all ready for the Christmas season, my decorating is done so I can sit back and enjoy it all because before I know it I will be taking things down and packing them away for another year.  I do not put out as much as I once did, although this year I put up two table top trees, one in the living room and one in the dining room.  I love the twinkle of the lights and the old ornaments, they fill me with happiness and sadness at the same time.  I look to the future but also long for the past.
 
I hope everyone has a very blessed and Merry Christmas and the most happy New Year.
 
 




1 comment:

Collector's Corner said...

Love the Christmas Trees!!!!