Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009

President Barack H. Obama
January 20, 2009


Inauguration Day

Democrat, Republican, Independent. . .today is a special day in our American history. I hope that many of you will take a moment to watch, listen, blog, even if you voted for him or against him the significance of today is great.

We, as Americans, should continue to look forward and try to set aside our differences and pray for a better tomorrow.

The above photo was sent to me by son, it was taken by someone who knows my daughter-in-law. My daughter-in-law and my granddaughter went to hear Barack Obama speak in Sarasota, Florida before he was elected President. I hope that my granddaughter will always remember that day.


God Bless our new President, his family and our new Vice President and his family! May God lead them.

And God bless our outgoing President and his family.

No comments: