Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Wishing everyone a safe and fun
Halloween!

My little Bleuettes have a few Halloween Riddles for you. . .

HOW DOES A GHOST CRY?

___________HOO!

(ANSWER-BOO)

WHAT KIND OF KEY SHOULD YOU TAKE TO A HAUNTED HOUSE?

(ANSWER-SKELETON)

WHY DID THE WITCH STAND IN FRONT OF THE PODIUM?

(ANSWER-TO GIVE A SCREECH)

The weather here in Central New Jersey looks as if it will be perfect for the children to go Trick or Treating, a few days ago it was cold and we had snow but today will be perfect for the ghost, witches, and goblins to go out and gather their TREATS!

I so wish I could be with my four grandchildren to take them Trick or Treating, but I am there in SPIRIT! (no pun, really!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I visited your blog by way of Julie G. I love your Raggedy Ann dolls and I love your blog too! De