Monday, August 25, 2008

Tears



I have discovered a nice blog by Carolyn called Cranberrycrossings not so long ago, I enjoy reading her blog, I find her blog interesting, little bits of this and that, an uplifting read. Today she wrote about things that matter to her, made me stop and think that we should do that more often, especially ME!

And about tears, tears of Joy and Happiness and Sad tears, so today I wish everyone tears of Joy/Laughter/Happiness and someone special to share it with and if you have Sad tears that you have someone special to help you through your day.

And now I am going to start my day being thankful for all I have!

Martha

3 comments:

Elaine said...

What a lovely thought Martha, thank you xx

We have a Holiday in the UK today, last one until Christmas, so QVC are making the most of it with lots of goodies on all day. Not that I'm buying though, DH is stripping paint from a window, and I am supposed to be sewing.

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxx

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Awww, how sweet of you to mention me! I am honored!

Your post is so sweet! You have a special knack for writing.

Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Martha! I can use all the good wishes I can get! I (finally) got my craft/sewing/computer/dining room cleaned out and I am hopeful that my little RA will get her outfit soon! I have to work at the hardware store tonight and tomorrow, but Thursday night will find me stitchin' away!

Oh, and guess what? I sold Amy the Summertime Birthday Princess and my scrappy pillow that have been sitting on Etsy. I was SO HAPPY!