Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Was in the Air!


Today was nice and warm, a harbinger of spring? It was nice to go outside with only a sweater, it was a good day to work a bit in the garage and pick up some of the branches that have blown around the yard creating the look of a strange stick village. I looked to see if I could see shoots from my tulips, daffodil and other bulbs but not yet.

The picture in the black frame is a very old card that once belonged to my husband's aunt, I think it is so sweet and my bunny was from Home Goods, I love that store.
I hope everyone has had a great day!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Spring is definitely nearly here!
That bunny is really lovely!

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Martha, I just wanted to tell you that I gave you the "You Make My Day" award on my blog!Because YOU do Make My Day
(((Hugs to you))) Sherrie

Ruey said...

Hi Martha~
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I adore your bunny, too, and also love Home Goods and T.J.Maxx, both of which are in the same shopping mall near where I live...Central Jersey, too!
What a small world. I was in my garden the other day and there WERE bulbs pushing their way up...yippee! Spring is almost here!!!
xxxooo Ruth