Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




Today I am losing it! I want the workers to leave. . .I want to put stuff away. . .I want to have my house back in order. I know, I know, in the end it will be worth it, but I guess the wait, the mess and confusion it is all starting to get to me.

OK, I feel better now, the counter people left with my templates. It will take about two weeks for them to be ready and they will install on February 25 and on the 26th the plumber/electrician will be here to hook up the dishwasher and sink and whatever else has to be done.
So, my Valentine's Day gift and birthday gift and Mother's Day gift and whatever other gift occasions come along are all being wrapped into one. . .my new kitchen and it will like this be for the next 10 years! What a special gift to have! Thank you Michael! ( and you will never have to hear me complaining about a new kitchen as you have been for the last ??? how many years!)




Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Well I think you have done very well to cope with the mess and having everything upside for this long!
Of course it will be worth it in the end but it's like when you decide to move a room around and in the middle you think 'WHY! did I even start this!!' only on a larger scale... I can only say that when the room is finally moved and sorted it gives such a feeling of satisfaction, and you will have that with your kitchen but again on such a larger scale, so you will be over the moon!!
That was a bit of a ramble but I hope you know what I am trying to say.
*hugs*