Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day #1 of Kitchen Remodel






Well, the day I have been waiting for has arrived. . .demo day for the start of my new kitchen!

Everything has been moved into the living room and I created a tiny little kitchen area in the dining part of the kitchen.

So far it is not half as bad as I had expected. I am remaining calm and staying focused on the end results. The man who is doing the work is very nice, neat and organized and I like that a lot.

Anyone who knows me knows how I am when my house is not in tip/top perfect condition, but I have learned to deal and know that all is this will soon be a memory. I keep focused on how I will decorate that glass front corner cabinet.

Speaking of cabinets, they were supposed to be delivered by now, so far nothing, we are also waiting on the plumber. The only major thing is that when he removed the built in oven he said the gas line will have to be moved over, if only it was about 25 inches over in the other direction it would be fine.

So, some photos of what my living room looks like now and the kitchen as it looks at this moment! I will keep you updated as time goes on. Meanwhile I will try to find something to keep me busy. I was going to work on doll clothes, but never moved my fabric and such so I could get to it, now I cannot. Maybe this evening I will pull some fabric and such out.

No comments: