Thursday, January 17, 2008

Where ever you go, whatever you do I will be there for you!


This is our little travel doll, a Raggedy Ann I had made a long time ago, I was going to list her on ebay, but for some reason my husband took a shine to her and she has become our little travel Annie. She has been to Florida where my grandson taught her how to "fly", she has had tea-parties with my grandson, she has been to Vermont and enjoyed her stay at the B&B Inns while we saw the sites and she has even gone to Seattle! So whenever we are going on a "long-trip" she is tossed in the travel bag and comes along. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!

~~♥ Mamma Millan ♥~~ said...

Hello, Sweden here!! What a lovely blogg you have...so svit!!So nice things!

Thanks for the visit!!

God Evening Millan